The properties that we propose for sale or rent, even for short periods, come from exclusive and accepted assignments only after carefully monitoring their urban, mortgage and cadastral status as well as the origin and reliability of the seller.
For each proposed property, we make sure to obtain the “Certificate of Urban Township”, “Certified Expertise” and “Notary Report”.
Real Estate Mediation Mandates
- Intermediations for the purchase/sale or property rental;
- Intermediaries for the sale or lease of Companies;
Research and brokerage assignments for the purchase of a property (Property Finding)
- Analysis and evaluation of the customer’s needs in relation to the reference market;
- Research and accurate selection of all the properties in the reference market corresponding to the needs of the client.
Advice and services for both the tasks:
- Assistance to the request for obtaining any funding for the purchase.Estimated reports and sworn reports: economic-commercial analysis of the selected properties;
- Feasibility estimates: economic-technical analysis in order to identify the costs for the realization of the works necessary to make the property fit to the needs of the Client.
- Collection of all the documentation necessary for the procedure of the purchase/sale practice;
- Technical , legal and fiscal assistance from the proposal of purchase to the preparation of the preliminary contract;
- Registration of the preliminary contract of sale or lease at the registers;
- Drafting the of the building Energy Performance certificate (APE).
- Contract for the realization of construction, renovation and furnishing projects for the properties.